Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am a serious blogger....can't you tell?

So after a few long months, all I have to say is WOW! This has been a wonderful, frustrating, eye opening, scary, financially strapped summer.

I moved up to the woods where I don't have cell phone reception, which can be both a blessing and a curse. It is amazing to have the peace and quiet but then when you need to use the phone, you can't. Or when you tell people over and over I don't get cell phone reception where I live, and they still get upset that you don't answer your phone. Hmmmm....

Moving has also made me understand myself better as well as my future husband. We are learning how to better communicate as well as work our schedules together. We are finally starting to get better about talking about our finances together. This is always challenging. Finances can be the cause of a lot of problems so I think it is best to be open about it. So we are definitely working on it.

Now after finally getting used to the summer, having a sugar daddy and looking for jobs, I am back to subbing again. It is bittersweet really. I am thankful that I have the work, but I would really love a full time job. The thought of having my own classroom makes me so excited, but this may not be my year. There is still hope.....

Well I will try to be better about this blog thing. I like having an outlet...

No comments:

Post a Comment