Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ah, what tired can feel like.


Over Christmas I was able to see my friends. Good friends are excellent to have. Those friends that make two years apart only seem like minutes. Although we had been apart for 2 years, it felt like no time at all had passed. We caught up, laughed and again laughed so hard we cried. It was an amazing vacation.

Now I have been home for a while and have been working. After a week and a half of subbing I truly feel like I am back in the saddle. There is nothing like throwing yourself right back into things. Hopefully substituting will be enough to keep me afloat, but I guess I will find out as time goes on.
I had a wonderful birthday weekend with Tristin. We went out to eat and then went salsa dancing. It was such a great weekend, the hardest part is when it ends! But, that is how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment