Friday, January 9, 2009

Life Continues

It is a little surreal being back in California after such a wonderful vacation at home with my family. It is nice to be able to forget about things, even if it is just for a little bit, and relax.
But after all the relaxing, you have to come back to life. Sometimes it can feel almost like a giant belly flop back into it. Although I was able to not quite belly flop back into life, I still have the same problems that worry most people: money, work, and the future. These things have been weighing on my mind quite a lot lately.
Like where do I want to work? With what age? Will I get hired with all the job freezes that have been going on? Will I have enough money to pay rent? Where will I be in the next year? Will I still be in Northern California?
These questions have been weighing on my mind with quite a few other pivotal ones. But do we wait for them to be answered? Do we be proactive? Is there such a thing as being to proactive?

1 comment:

  1. I'd equate being proactive with getting somewhere, as opposed to spinning your wheels. I wouldn't think you can have too much of it.

    ReplyDelete