Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog-o-mania

I have become obsessed! I went from being a partial blog reader to researching the various blogs that are popular. I was looking at all of them, and then I literally had to make myself stop! It all started a couple of days ago when I was home for the day. I was looking at a recipe on Pioneer woman and I decided to wander further on that website than that recipe page, which I had not really done before.

Well, needless to say that was the start of something really good or really bad, depending on who you are. If you are my husband, you are probably not enjoying that I spent hours reading one blog. To my credit I was reading the Black Heels to Tractor Wheels Saga....who could blame me?

Well countless hours later I finished reading and became enthralled with finding various other blogs. Since my mind is always focused on food, I decided to look for a new food blog. And then I also found a book blog, a photo blog, a travel blog, and it just kept going. So after finding all of those new things to read the only thing I have done so far is make a new recipe. Maybe next I will read a new book.

And thus begins my healthy (of course) blog obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment