Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am Winky...Roar!!!!


Hi,
My name is Winky. I am a cat, if you can't already tell. Not only am I a cat....I am an amazing cat, awesome cat, fearsome cat...need I go on? Well for starters, I came from Hawaii. I don't really know how i got there, but I was there for the first few years of my life. To be honest I can't remember very well, and the vets have no idea how old I am. Apparently you need more than two teeth to tell a cats age. How was I supposed to know...like I said I am a vicious cat, those teeth were all lost for good reason.

Wait, I didn't say I was vicious??? Well I am! See?????


So a little more about me?? You shouldn't have asked! Well, I can't hear (fortunately my new owners taught me to type). My new mom figured it out when I slept through her vacuuming the house. Oh yes, I am missing a piece of my tongue as well. I would prefer to say, that that piece of tongue instead misses me.

I also only have one eye. My other one was lost. Unfortunately, this was during one of those times that I don't remember so well. I have a hard time catching the string in front of me, but I am so cute it almost doesn't matter.

But you know what I found out the other day? My mom goes around to different classrooms telling kids stories about me. Apparently they all want to meet me, but I tend to like staying home. I am a little bit of a recluse. But not many recluses can claim celebrity status throughout multiple classrooms in one city. I have even had pictures drawn of me. Some were a little more realistic then others, but I am all about art interpretation!

Well, it was great meeting you. And now you can thank me for giving you another one-eyed Winky to think about!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Winky, you are the most awesome cat I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. And you are one lucky cat, you have the most loving mom in the world. God bless her loving heart. God has certainly blessed you!

    ReplyDelete